Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 9, 2007

An active weekend

On Saturday we took Mimi to the swimming pool and garden in Daewoo hotel. As usual, she showed the joy when she saw the pool. This time I brought a long a floating jacket with the hope that she may be able to wear it to practice some floating and kicking. But it was too lose for her so she still had to use the floating “duck” (she literally sat on the floating with her legs under the water). On Sunday Mimi spent all day at my parent in law’s house. In the afternoon, we took her to the park nearby. She was so excited when she saw a lot of balloon sellers outside the park. She said “Bong” (balloon) all the time. She walked all the way from the entrance of the park to the lake (around 400m), taking her time to watch people, to point out balloon. When walking by the place where people had the radio loudly, she stopped and shaked her head and her hands with the music. She looked so funny. It’s pity that I didn’t bring my camera this time.
The weekend’s gone so fast. A new week starts tomorrow already…I need to focus more on the CFA. Mimi has been very good at sleeping (she sleeps around 8am) so I have quite a lot of time at night for study. But lately I was just to tired to read the CFA book

No comments: