Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Card sorter

Yesterday Mimi surprised me by giving exactly the card I requested. She was playing with a bag full of old cards and postcards. I sat in the corner of her room, quite far away from her, asking her to bring a postcard with a picture of a cow to me. She picked the right one and brought it to me. I then asked her to bring the card with flowers on it. Again she found the right one and gave it to me. I repeated several times with other pictures. And she did it all correctly. Smart girl.
Mimi drinks more milk nowadays. She can drink 200ml each time and about 500ml-550ml a day. Keep up with good work, my girl. If you want to be a model in the future, you need to drink a lot of milk to improve your height :)

2 comments:

etceteramommy said...

You have a smart daughter there!

Elaine Soo said...

Mimi is as smart as her mommy and daddy. :) Clever girl!!!