Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Waiting for the test result

Mimi went through a hard time this morning again. Yesterday afternoon when I took Mimi back to the hospital for further consultation with the doctor (after I've got the blood test results), the doctor further advised me to do another urine test as she said the fluffy eyes are more likely to do with the kidney function. She also advised to do the ultrasound scanning of the kidney and liver. So I brought Mimi back this morning. Mimi cried right from the beginning of the ultrasound section (even before the doc rub the cream and put the device on her tummy) until the end of the section. The tone of her cry was not on a painful note but on a sulky note. I had to hold her body still and Linh had to keep her legs still. The section lasted around 10 minutes. The result of the scanning is positive. Everything is normal. Phew.
I'm still waiting for the result of the urine test. It will come sometime this afternoon.
The doctor said that if all the tests come out good then we can't do anything else. Just continue to observe her to see if there is anything else abnormal. That' s all I can do at the moment. Just hope for the best

2 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Glad to hear she's okay. Phew...

Elaine Soo said...

Thank God Mimi is ok. Aunty Elaine gives Mimi a big ~hug~