Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Personal servant

Mimi is really keen on doing “adult” things. Each time when I ask her to do something as if she is a grown up girl, she does it with all the pleasure. Like this morning, I opened my wardrobe, took out a shirt that I intended to wear for work, gave it to her, and told her to bring it to the bedroom for Mommy. She did it so diligently with a beaming smile on her face. She had to drag the shirt all the way along from the study room to the bedroom (about 10 metre away). And then after leaving the shirt in the bed for me, she came back to the wardrobe, eagerly to serve again. I took a trouser, gave to her and told her the same thing. She did it again. All I needed to do was to walk to the bedroom and got change, with a servant standing with a smile there waiting to serve! It’s so cute.
The hospital called yesterday to inform me that the result from the urine test is good, nothing unusual. What’s a relief! For the last few days, Mimi has been drinking a lot of water (thanks to my Mom) so her eyes are back to normal. She also took fruit smoothies again this morning (half of banana + half of sapoche + 5 grapes).
Today she also did so many funny things. She sat with her bottom on the floor and jumped like a frog. She imitated GrandMom’s doing exercise with the arms. Everyone laughed when she did it as it looked so funny: a baby with gestures of an old women.

1 comment:

etceteramommy said...

Wow,, she's really a great help in the house. Ryan would probably take the clothes from me and dump it somewhere along his way....... *slap head*

Ps: Good to hear the result turns negative. Phew~~